Thanks for the FANTASTIC cards girls!!!

So how are you holding up during this time of isolation, relentless news feeds, lots of negative talk ~ where do you find your peace, your rest, your reflections on all things good and right.  Where do you find your thankfulness, can you count your blessings, I hope you can count many blessings!  For me, I find my peace and thankfulness in family (even though I haven't seen anyone for over a week now) (insert sad face)...and yet, I'm thankful for family and friends! I also find great solace in the Word of God ~ even through hard times He is there, even when hard times don't seem to dissipate, He is there ~ God has never promised that we wouldn't have hard times, but He has promised that He would always be there ~ He is here, He sees you & He cares.


I've been encouraging my girls to send some love in the mail and also to email or text me some of their personal creations so I can share that with you all!  So without any further ado, here we go!
the first card I'd like to share with you is some love that I received in the mail ~ 
Cathy S., thanks So much, what a blessing this was for me! And such a beautiful card ~ Thank You!!!



This sweet card is sending some love your way ~ my dear friend Debbie B, sent this to me in an email ~ great use of that stunning Design Paper Deb!


Another great card was sent to me by my good friend Gail M ~ way to go Gail and she created this card while following one of my YouTube videos ~ you nailed the Twist & Pop card Gail!!!



My good friend Cathy M. sent me this picture and it is such a beautiful sympathy card ~ Cathy, thanks so much ~ I need to CAS this card! 



The last stunner was sent by my amazing friend Darlene G. ~ wow Dar ~ but then again, nothing surprises me when you create! Darlene created her card and I just had to follow her in this ~ so then I created a YouTube video so I could also show my girls how to create the Twisted Gate Fold Card.  This card is not my creation, thanks to Rachel for her expertise!  and Darlene, thank you for sharing!!




thank you SO much ladies for your fantastic submissions ~ you have blessed me ~ thanks 

~ and thank you so much for popping by today ~ when you go to my YouTube channel, please hit subscribe, it would mean so much to me if you did so ~

My prayer for you is that you stay well during this pandemic, that you continue to be well, be safe, 
be strong and be encouraged!  
This to shall pass!


Have a blessed Day! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi