January Paper Pumpkin ~ I can't wait!!


 ♥️ my monthly Paper Pumpkin Kits ~ I can help you order yours, let me know and I'll do that for you...January's kit is all about LOVE ..and is project-based (with 20 treat bags), it also includes 10 mini cards.

This kit works great for Valentine’s Day and other love-filled occasions like bridal showers, weddings, etc.


Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ happy to help!!! Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi