To a Wild Rose

 What a fun evening of creating with some beautiful ladies ~ I love my girls and love how friendships naturally happen around the table as we chat, laugh and create together ~ this is such a blessing for me to be apart of an amazing group of creative gals 

We got busy creating with the fabulous To a Wild Rose stamp set and this is what the girls all went home with last night ~ the sentiments on many of the cards are different, but this is a picture of two of my cards ~ and very sadly, I need the sympathy card for today ~ glad I had this one created as I don't enjoy creating a sympathy card when it's needed ~ I alway try to have a stash on hand ~



sorry about the terrible picture, but I didn't have time to take a better shot of this as I'm not running out the door 




~ Same card, different sentiment ~ and here are the instructions that I created for class, all the girls get an instruction sheet and they tuck them into a binder once they get home!

Card Base ~ Whisper White ~ 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” ~ score at 4 1/4”

Layer 1 ~ Soft Seafoam ~ 5 1/4” x 4” ~ run through Embossing Machine using Subtle EF ~ adhere to Card Base using TomBow (Liquid Glue)

Layer 2 ~ Vellum ~ 5” x 1 1/4” ~ run through Cutting Machine using Border Die from Wild Rose Die ~ adhere to Card Base using Adhesive Sheet

Layer 3 ~ Whisper White ~ 3” x 3” stamp large ‘open image’ flower from To A Wild Rose using Highland Heather, stamp fullest flower image using Purple Posy, stamp last flower using Highland Heather, cut out using Wild Rose Dies ~ I painted the stamens with Wink of Stella ~ adhere to card using Dimensionals 

Layer 4 ~ Whisper White ~ 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” stamp ‘open image’ leaves from To A Wild Rose using Old Olive, stamp fullest leaves image using Soft Seafoam, stamp last flower using Old Olive, cut out using Wild Rose Dies ~ adhere to card using Dimensionals 

Layer 5~ Old Olive scrap ~ 1 1/2” x 2”  cut open leaf from Wild Rose Dies ~ adhere to card using Tombow 

Layer 6 ~ Whisper White ~ 2 1/2” x 1” stamp sentiment on a piece of scrap and adhere where desired using Dimensionals ~ adhere Adhesive Sequins where desired!!!


I'm starting a new class for all my Paper Pumpkin subscribers and those that would like to join in the fun ~ drop me a line or head over to my On-Line store and grab yours, be sure to bring that along to class and join in the fun!

thanks so much for popping by today ~ have a blessed day ~ 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ happy to help!!! Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi