Paper Pumpkin Anyone!!!!


I suspended my Paper Pumpkin for the month of Sept ~ but I’m running over to the link to unsuspend it NOW ~ I want this ~ this one is coming our way in October and then a matching one in November (but they do stand alone beautifully as well!)  If you haven’t subscribe before , here is my link or I can do this for you (just let me know before the 10th of October) ~ if you have already subscribed, head over to your PP account and grab yours!


About the Holiday Kits
 
October Kit
Kit details: Makes 10 cards and envelopes
Card size: 4 1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
 
November Kit
Kit details: Makes 24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs. 
Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
 
The October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.

  • Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.


























If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ happy to help!!! Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi