Last Card for Order Has Been Completed!!!

It's been a super busy, but crazy fun week for me!!! I create cards for a local store and had an ask for another huge order and if I could possibly rush it, especially the Wedding Cards ~ so I did deliver half of the order at the beginning of the week with all the Wedding Cards that were asked for!!! and I've been hunkered in my studio (sometimes it's outside of course)...and I just finished the last card set this morning ~ here's a little peek of the last 3x3 I created!


Not the best picture ~ sorry that I forgot to take this on a nicer backdrop ~ but everything is packaged and ready for delivery ~ here's what my delivery basket looks like ~ 



having said that ~ time to get myself together for the day...and yes, I finished this up in my pj's!

Do you ever create in your pj's?  Would love to hear from you!!


If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ happy to help!!! Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi