Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! Hope you had a blessed Christmas and I wish you all the best in the New Year!!!  I'm so excited to be playing along with the sketch at TSOT #389 ~ come and join in on the fun!!! Here's the sketch to follow!


So in the Clean & Simple Challenge, I also found these to play along with ~ CASology 325 & Less is More I haven't done three challenges in such a long time ~ I really enjoyed creating this card, although I do find clean & simple a real challenge....so good for me to be stretched a bit (well, a lot) ... and I was determined to do this...  



~ and now for the card ~ I ran a panel through the Big Shot using the Subtle Embossing Folder using Whisper White ~ Stamped the flower image from Healing Hugs (SU) using Mango Melody and then fussy cut that out! I stamped the leaves from Healing Hugs & Rooted In Nature using Pear Pizzazz and cut that out with the matching dies and my Big Shot!
I'm really pleased with the end result! 


thanks SO much for popping by ~ come and join in the fun too ~ have a blessed day!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Denise, your card is quite lovely. The CAS design really lets the rose stamp shine!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This for sure a CAS card but I love your take on the sketch of making the one area your focal point image. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful - that blossom is perfect and lovely! Love your color choices as well. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous CAS card - I'm in awe of your fussy cutting - I can never do a really good job of it - thanks for playing with us at TSOT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi