Blended Seasons


Well I've been having SO much fun with this Bundle ~ If you don't own this yet, you really need to get ahold of your SU demonstrator and add this to your shelf...and it more than likely will be on your table far more than put away!!! It's a must in my books ~ I followed the picture on the brochure for this sweet card ~ I can't wait to do this with my girls!


here are the instructions that I put together for my class ~ I always have these instructions  ready for the girls so that they can take it home and add it to their binder ~ I hope you get a chance to play with this set. If you have any questions, or need anything SU, I'd love to help you with that.  Just drop me a line and I'll be sure to answer back!  I hope you enjoyed your little visit here with me!  
Have a blessed day!


Card Base ~ Crumb Cake ~ 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” ~ score at 4 1/4” ~ using Blended Seasons and Memento Ink, stamp leaves image on top right and lower left corners, color as desired (I used watercolor crayons and then gently ran the Blender pen over the images to mix them a bit)

Layer 1 ~ 5” piece of Burlap or Ribbon ~ cut at an angle on both ends ~ adhere to card base using Liquid glue once the coloring is completed

Layer 2 ~ Crumb Cake ~ 3” x 4 1/4” ~ stamp leaf image from Blended Seasons using Memento, cut smallest frame from Stitched Seasons Framelits, color leaves as desired using watercolor pencils ~ adhere to Burlap using Liquid glue.

Layer 3 ~ Copper Foil Sheet ~ 1 3/8” x 1 3/4”  scrap with an Adhesive Sheet adhered to it, cut the leaf image 3 x’s from Stitched Seasons using the Big Shot (I go back & forth about 4x) ~ adhere leaves where desired

Layer 4 ~ Very Vanilla ~ 3” x 1” ~ stamp sentiment using Merry Merlot, run through the Big shot using the Banner Die ~ apply Stampin Dimensionals and adhere to Layer 2

Add Sequins where desired!

  • Stamps: Blended Seasons 149016, Hand Delivered 146808
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil 142020 
  • Ink: Memento 132708, Merry Merlot
  • Acc: Stitched Seasons Framelits 149013, Blender Pen 102845, Adhesive Sheets 144106, Big Shot, Bunch of Banners 141488, Watercolor Pencils, Liquid Glue 110755, Burlap, Sequins
If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi