A Birthday with ALL the Toppings and then Some!

It's been SOOOOO long....hello all xoxo ... hope this super quick post is finding you all well. Life has been a whirl wind to say the least! Too much news to even begin to share, so let's get right to this shall we :-)  I found three fabulous challenges to play along with today and it's been so much fun! I have my favourite playlist going and have enjoyed a day of creativity and peace!  Here is the list of the lovely challenges that I've joined for this sweet card ~ Atlantic Hearts # 272, Seize the Birthday &  Double Trouble #4 ~ I love these sites and a NEW one for me is Double Trouble....oh you just NEED to join in the fun!!!
For the Double Trouble #4
The ingredients are:
Three (3) Colors 
Two (2) Word Sentiment (Happy Birthday, Thank You, etc.) 
One (1) Stamped or Digital Image (Flowers, Critter, Hearts, etc.)
THING 2 - Double Dare is introducing an optional sketch challenge found at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.




1.Three Colors ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron ~ check
2.Two word sentiment ~ Happy Birthday, check
3. One Stamped Flower ~ Daisy Delight, check  Double Dare, Sketch Challenge found at Atlantic Hearts, check ...

and then the Seize the Birthday Challenge along with the toppings of Sequins!!!...well, another, check 


  • Stamps: Daisy Delight 143669, Hand Delivered 146808, Itty Bitty Greetings 146667
  • Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron  
  • Ink: Mint Macaron, Night  of Navy 
  • Acc: Banners Framelits 132173, Clear Faceted Gems 144142, Daisy Punch 143713, Daisy EF (non-SU)
Thanks so much for popping in today ~ I hope you enjoyed your visit ~ have a wonderful day and be Blessed!


If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card, love the embossed background, flower and colors you used in your sketch challenge. So glad you joined our Double Trouble Challenge and thank you so much for your write up and compliment for our challenge...appreciate it. Another challenge you may want to share your card with is Three Amigos their challenge is all about embossing, we had partnered with them earlier. Hope that you come back this next Monday to see what DOUBLE TROUBLE's Trouble Maker, Twisted Sister and Thing 2 are partnering with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the daisy and the embossed background is perfect with it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose for your card...thank you for joining us at the Double Trouble Challenge...I hope you'll come back and play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite color combinations - beautiful card, especially with the background embossing! Thank you for sharing with us at the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Your choice of colors is very striking, I love the detail in the embossed pattern, and that flower image is awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday. Love the colours, the textured background and the great sequins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi