FMS 304 & STB

Oh my, oh my...I had so much fun getting inky and can't wait for my first class after my summer hiatus 🌞
These two great challenges were so fun to play along with, Freshly Made Sketches & Seize the Birthday .... you really need to play along and join in the fun!
I absolutely love the sponging technique and I'm so pleased with the outcome of my card and Birthday as well as Toppings from STB Challenge, seriously!!!!



Card Base ~ Whisper White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 ~ score at 4 1/4
Layer 1 ~ Whisper White 5 1/4 x 4 ~ Stamp image of ‘girl on the beach’ from Beautiful You, using Memento 
    • Punch 1 1/2” circle for mask, stamp & fussy cut girl on post it note~ place on Layer 1 as per *photo 
    • ALWAYS begin with your lighter color for the sunset scene, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Berry Burst (stamp off a bit first), Perfect Plum for the edges and not so much in the middle. Bring in more Crushed Curry if you'd like, once these colours are applied to the top portion of your CS, being sure the masks don’t move. LESS IS MORE!!!
    • Flip straight edge of mask to the top to do the water using Night Of Navy…and once again LESS IS MORE, but you do want it covered, just not super dark throughout…pull in the colours from the sky from light to dark and staying somewhat in the center to give a sunset effect on the water.
    • Flip mask once again using the zagged side just above the water line and gently sponge using Perfect Plum..remove for the reveal!
    • Remove the sun mask and using a reverse mask, lightly sponge So Saffron and then LIGHLY swipe STAMPED OFF Berry Burst
    • Ink up the waves stamp from High Tide using Craft Whisper White, stamp over the entire water scene.
    • Ink up the flying birds from High Tide using Momento and stamp onto the sky and grabbing some of the sun!  Stamp desired sentiment using Momento where desired! Remove girl mask for the reveal! Using Blender Pens, paint her in desired color
    • Adhere ‘painted panel’ to Night of Navy 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 then using Dimensionals adhere to card base!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. You have created a beautiful background for that lovely lady! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! What a talent you have for creating an amazing background. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi