Convention 2013 ~ Here I Come!!!

I am over the top excited about going to my first convention!!! I found a great community over at the Stampin' Connection (another perk about being a demo for SU) ~ anyway, I was really encouraged to make even 10 swaps to bring to convention and swap with others....well, so far I have 28 and if I get a chance I'll make a few more, but time is ticking as we leave early Saturday morning, but I'm so pleased to be bringing 28 swaps along ~ here is a quick snap of my swaps, sorry for the bad picture quality, but I'm running like crazy trying to get everything done for us and my parents and my in laws before we head out ~ yikes.....I NEED a holiday! And this will be a great one ~ we are road tripping to Utah, which is what we LOVE to do!


My cards also qualify for the challenge at Seize the Birthday! I love this challenge
and so thrilled to play along....finally!


The DSP that I used is from the current catalogue...and remember,  SU is offering this wonderful gift to you...it's buy 3 get one free...now is a great time to stock up on your favourites ~ don't be dissappointed and wish you would have! This offer, along with my own offer (10% off your merchandise on-line purchase while I'm away)...is only good until July 31 at 10pm)...so what are you waiting for, head on over and grab some of your favourites!!!



and here is what we came home to last night....


and the meaning of this, because there really is a purpose for these sweet little pink balloons that welcomed us as we entered our home last night ~ they actually were sitting higher and I failed to take a picture of them when we first walked in....I was too busy giggling like a little girl! And so I got around to taking a picture of this when I got up this morning, so they have sunk a wee, but the giggling still hasn't stopped...any guesses out there as to the significance of this sweet pink ballon bouquet???



I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned that these two amazing brothers are expecting another bundle of sweetness in November...okay...you guessed....after 5 grandsons....we will be welcoming our first little granddaughter into the family ~ we are blessed beyond words!



If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Wow, so much happy news! Congrats Denise! Love your cards, what great swaps for the convention! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the news...grandbaby and convention:)

    Your cards are wonderful..love the diecutting! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEE! That is such exciting news. She will be loved and adored by all "the boys" won't she?
    These cards are beautiful. Such gorgeous papers. I can't wait to make mine - RSVP here;)
    Have a blast at convention. You know I'll be anxiously waiting to hear all about it. I'll be praying for safe travels for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all the great news! Beautiful cards - thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi