Mojo Monday & Friends!

I had so much fun creating last night with some friends ~ it's all about sharing for me ~ I love to share my toys and watch as my friends enjoy themselves in my little studio!


The Mojo Monday sketch grabbed me the second I saw it and knew this was my starting point

The next thing that was really on my mind was my HUGE stash of DP... I so seldom grab that and was determined that is was NOT going to intimidate me any longer.... so here goes! I really like the my finished card, although it really didn't photograph very well.


I really dislike having to create a sympathy card when I need one and my stash is very low, so much was accomplished today!  Thanks so much for stopping by ~ I hope you have a blessed day!

And questions....be sure to drop me a line!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Very pretty....I almost reached for that stamp set myself the last day or so. I am impressed, because that sketch scared the bejeebers out of me! So sorry that we need sympathy cards, but this one will be very comforting!
    Hope all is well with you way out where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad to have missed the fun on Monday night. Soon my friend........
    This is such a pretty card and you mastered this sketched beautifully. This DP goes perfectly with this stamp set. I love that butterfly you made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi