PP100 ~ Party Time!!!

What a fun challenge over at Paper Players....get running and happy creating!!!


 How can you tell that we're stuck in a low pressure situation here in Winnipeg....it's still rainy and overcast, which means I'm having a blast in my studio!!! Here's a super quick card that I put together from the theme challenge #5 found here!  I'm still finding a little (okay) a lot of this & that all over my desk...and I came across this super sweet baby dress and there you have my card!


Now I really want to get back to this challenge and find another one to create...ohhhh.....and I just heard a truck door slam...so that means that my wonderful friend in brown is at my door with a box of goodies....YAH!!! I'll get to play with some new toys! I gotta run ~ I know you understand!!!! But since we're on the baby theme, I'll leave you with a sweet picture of my little Owen ~ our youngest grandson....and a cutie!


Thank you SO much for stopping by today, if you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to let me know ~ I hope you have a great day and that I've left you with a smile!
* Blessings to you *

Please pop in on the second page of my blog...you'll find a link to some knitting that I created. Drop me a line if you have any questions! If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

  Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable, Denise! It doesn't get any cuter than this! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is SO sweet! And of course, so is Owen! What a cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson is absolutely adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little outfit Denise! The color combination and the swiss dot are the perfect choices for this baby girl card. I almost didn't see the card, though for that adorable little Owen--what a cutie patootie! Thank you for celebrating our 100th challenge with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card!...and your grandson...even more darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise, how can I comment on your card when that little cutie-pie is staring me in the face?? Owen is full of charm! Let's talk about your fun card....love the pretty polka dot dress ! SO cute! Thank you so much for joining us for the Paper Players 100th Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi