SSC 211 & My Friend!

Good day to you all ~ I sure hope you've been enjoying your summer thus far and your new catalogues! ~ July just seemed to take SO long for me this year, but it has arrived, the planting is done, the garden is growing and I might add ~ the weeds are doing just fine as well...hmmm, I don't remember planting those ~ I hope you also take the time to play along with us this week at Stamping 411 ~ the girls have a wonderful sketch for you to following using your Stampin' Up supplies ~ come join in the fun!!! Here is the sketch and my creation to go along with this weeks challenge!




As you can see, I flipped the sketch just a tad. What a fabulous stamp set ~ I just love it and I'm sure I'll be using this one again and again! I pulled out some ric rac that I had purchased from the clearance rack! I think it looks fabulous against the Perfect Polka Dots EF!

Here is a peek at the inside of my card!


Thanks so much for stopping by today ~ I will leave you with a picture of two young men having a very important conversation! These are our oldest and youngest grandsons!



Thanks again for stopping by ~ do be sure pop in on the girls at Stamping 411 ~ you are in for a treat, don't miss out ~ enjoy your day!

Questions ~ pop me a line!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

  • Stamps: My Friend, Elements of Style
  • Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi  
  • Ink: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi  
  • Acc: Ric Rac, Scallop Oval, Large Oval Punches, Perfect Dolka Dots EF

Comments

  1. How can I leave a comment on the card, when you put the cute photo of your grandchildren in there!?! They are beautiful Denise! I really love what you did with the sketch this week and that you flipped it to fit what you needed to fit with your stamps! Beautiful Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the card is fabulous, but what a sweet picture of your grandsons!!! How PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, this is an awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stamps and card denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, inside and out! I love it. What an awesome pic of your grandsons, the expression on their faces is priceless! I would love to know that conversation! *smile* Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Denise. I like the white ric rac you added and the flipped sketch. Love the inside! The picture of your "the boys" is priceless - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love it! The Ric Rac is perfect, I can never think of using mine. Thanks to you I check out Stamping 411 more regularly...TFS!
    Aren't your Grandsons just the sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous, inside and out. I think that stamp set is officially added to my "must have" list. :) But that photo of your grandsons...priceless! Instantly made me smile! How adorable they are! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi