Stamping 411 ~ Strawberries Anyone?

Good day to you and welcome to my very first visit as a guest with Stamping 411 ~ I'm so glad you joined us and I know you'll be pleased with everything that we have to share. Be sure to stop by and see what each designer has for you today! These gals are fabulous ~ I've been following them for quite sometime and they have been my secret upline ~ be sure to leave them some love as you peek in on them!
I wanted to begin my month with a tutorial on creating these wonderful strawberries using your punches ~ they are fabulous ~ I saw these for the first time on Linda's Stampin Loft, so I  can't take the credit for the creation. Thanks for the Strawberries Linda! The credit ALL goes to you!
So I hope you enjoy my strawberry guide...so without any further ado, grab your punches and enjoy your creations ~ these are SO much fun to put together!

 I like to use Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) to adhere the strawberry & greenery together.
Place Glue on the top portion of the Scalloped Heart as per picture. After the 5 Petal Flower Punch (119880) has been cut as per instructions, place the 3 petal portion onto the Glue
 Adhere leaves & stem as per picture, add a small dot of glue onto the 2 stem portion and place on top, as per pictures. I also trim the stem of my leaves as they are too long.
 This picture shows the strawberry with all the greenery adhered to it. Take the two flowers from Boho Blossom Punch, using your Mat Pack(105826) and Paper Piercer, place hole in the center and then add your So Saffron Brad from Subtles (119738). Using Glue Dots (103683), adhere your Strawberry blossoms
as desired! Enjoy!
 This is a picture with the completed strawberry and a 3 x 3 box that I created for Note Cards & Mini envelopes (107309)

I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial ~ if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line.

If you would like a printable PDF,  click here ~  Enjoy your Day!


If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Denise! I cant wait to see what you will wow us with for the rest of July! (((big hugs))) Selene~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...those strawberries look SO yummy! Great job on the punch art tutorial! Thanks for sharing your talent with us on Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise -- welcome as our special guest designer for July on stamping 411! We're looking forward to getting to know you and sharing some creativity! Thanks for the fabulous tutorial to get us started! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have you as a guest designer for July!! Love your strawberries, they look so good!!! Welcome and I can't wait to see what else you have for us this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Denise your tutorial is wonderful. We are so thrilled to have you as our guest designer for the month of July!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! What can I say! They look good enough to eat. Thanks goodness I have fresh strawberries here!! hehe
    So glad you joined us as a Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, my friend I've been looking forward to this "first" for you - congratulations. Great tutorial! I love these strawberries (and how lucky I am to be one of the recipients of one of these boxes.)I can see there are some wonderful things in store for all of us this month coming from you - you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Denise for this wonderful tutorial. One note...the first (large) picture isn't showing on your blog post though it does show up on the PDF just fine. Thank you so much for making a PDF available..very helpful. Looking forward to more of your month and to spending some more time checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful strawberries and thanks for sharing the tutorial Congrats on being chosen to be a guest designer for Stamping 411

    ReplyDelete
  11. Denise, you did the strawberry justice!! I love it - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Denise, I love the strawberries! Thank you for the tutorial, too. I can't wait to give them a try! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi