Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Tuesday ~ and no Stampin' :(

I really wanted to enter another challenge today, but found myself too busy getting ready for my next workshop...and I really should tidy my house before my girls come over....not fun in my books, but one of those necessary evils ~ 
can anybody relate or is it just me? 

So rather than no post at all, I want to share a picture of a darling birthday cake that my girls surprised me with on my last birthday! My girlfriend Cheryl brought this over for me and her daughter Connie created this masterpiece ~ isn't it just amazing! the entire cake was eatable, the stiletto, the buckle, the pearls ~ all are fondant! and the cake was SO good ~ 
it was a beautiful white cake with strawberries inside ~ yum yum yum! 
Thanks Cheryl & Connie!



Some create cards, some create cakes, some create music, 
some create ______ (fill in the blank) we all have gifts ~ sure hope you have time to create with the gifts that you have been given!
Thank you so much for stopping by ~ have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Connie is so talented isn't she? Blue, heels and pearls - what could be better - oh and chocolate too ha ha. I agree - this cake was gorgeous and delicious and I'm so happy to have been able to share in the receiving and eating with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!