It's Tuesday ~ and no Stampin' :(

I really wanted to enter another challenge today, but found myself too busy getting ready for my next workshop...and I really should tidy my house before my girls come over....not fun in my books, but one of those necessary evils ~ 
can anybody relate or is it just me? 

So rather than no post at all, I want to share a picture of a darling birthday cake that my girls surprised me with on my last birthday! My girlfriend Cheryl brought this over for me and her daughter Connie created this masterpiece ~ isn't it just amazing! the entire cake was eatable, the stiletto, the buckle, the pearls ~ all are fondant! and the cake was SO good ~ 
it was a beautiful white cake with strawberries inside ~ yum yum yum! 
Thanks Cheryl & Connie!



Some create cards, some create cakes, some create music, 
some create ______ (fill in the blank) we all have gifts ~ sure hope you have time to create with the gifts that you have been given!
Thank you so much for stopping by ~ have a wonderful day!


Comments

  1. Connie is so talented isn't she? Blue, heels and pearls - what could be better - oh and chocolate too ha ha. I agree - this cake was gorgeous and delicious and I'm so happy to have been able to share in the receiving and eating with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi