Wordbooks




I create these wordbooks (mini scrapbooks) and am able to personalize them with any name/word that is 6 letters or less. The finished project is approximately 5.5 inches tall and 11.5 inches long. I have created personally named wordbooks as well as GRAND~KIDS, DANCE, BABY~BOY, SOCCER, HOCKEY...the possibilities are endless. Please contact me if you are interested or have any further questions! 



This is an example of a six page book (max.) ~ our eldest grandson Seth Andrew James!


Today is Grandparents day at Seth's school, so I'll be snatching up Isaac and heading into the city to spend the afternoon with our boys! Here's another sneek-peek of our wonderful grandboys!


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day! Yippee!!!! it's Friday!

Comments

  1. Wow look at you go. Soon you'll be a pro blogger.
    Adorable picture of Seth and Isaac. I hope you are enjoying Grandparents day.

    I'm so happy to see you posting your word books -they are wonderful and truly "art".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi